Community of Practice
The Project Management Community of Practice (PM CoP) is a network of UChicago professionals with an interest in project management. The PM CoP is sponsored by the Project Management Office (PMO) and is open to all UChicago employees.
The goals of the PM CoP are to:
- Identify and embrace existing UChicago PM community
- Collaborate and problem solve with peers
- Share experience, challenges, approaches and techniques
- Give direct input to the PMO on needs and challenges
- Provide vehicle for training, mentoring and coaching
Please see our Participate page for information on how to get involved.