Project Description: Provide a comprehensive analysis of the University’s current Sitecore Managed Cloud (Azure) system architecture, front and back end followed by proposal of configuration and architecture recommendations and necessary modifications to improve efficient and cost-effective use of Sitecore Managed Cloud to meet the needs of the University.
Project Purpose/Business Need: The purpose is to establish a future state solution that will provide:
- Optimal performance level in a cost-effective manner during peak and non-peak periods
- Optimal structure for isolating key sites or subsets of sites so components/templates are shared, but individual site deployments/issues don’t impact other sites
- The ability to scale by quickly cloning and generating additional sites while maintaining the ability to share templates/components throughout sites
- Ensure configuration and architecture allows for the use of Sitecore’s core functionality
- Review and confirm Coveo/Sitecore configuration for searching of internal Sitecore content and external University content
- Ability to monitor concurrent authoring license usage for right-sizing purposes as the platform expands.
- Sitecore Infrastructure Review
- Sitecore Implementation Review
- Future State Readiness Assessment & Planning
IT Partners Impacted by Project:
View Monthly Status Reports (cnetid required)