Project Description: Ensures that end-user devices are appropriately secured and managed in compliance with University policies and standards.
Project Purpose/Business Need: Reduce technological risk of University owned laptops and desktops against exposure due to loss, theft and data intrusion by providing centrally offered end user device protection policies, standards and solutions that can be leveraged by the entire campus community.
- Any University owned desktop or laptop
- Adoption of University policies and standards that apply to all University owned staff and faculty computers.
- Software solutions in line with Policy and Standards
- Develop funding model for IT Services’ service model (internal to University)
- Data Protection & Recovery – Implementation of a secure backup solution for all University owned end user devices.
- Image automation with Apple and Dell
- Purchase Portal/Procurement development and process
IT Partners Impacted by Project: Widespread Divisional IT support will be involved in this project to implement offered software solutions and provide assurance of policy and standard adherence.
View Monthly Status Reports (cnetid required)