Project Description: Course Evaluation System Replacement. The business applications that are affected are:
– Academic Information System (AIS)
– College Course Evaluations
Project Purpose/Business Need: The current course evaluation system is supported by ITS Web Services and needs to be replaced due to the limited functionality that it can supply to the academic community. The system only supports the College at this time and a new evaluation system will be in inclusive of Booth and several graduate departments. Law and Harris may choose to join a central system at some point in the future.Risks of NOT undertaking the project:
– The Provost’s Office has asked that we begin deploying course evaluations at the graduate level as soon as possible.
– Booth’s faculty has decided to move their paper evaluation process to an electronic medium as soon as possible.
– ITS would like to sunset the current College system in the near future.
IT Partners Impacted by Project:
View Status Reports (cnetid required)